I'm 5 6 115 Pounds I'm 25 How Many Cc for BBL? (photo)

I'm 32 bust 33 waist I think my hips are 33 also I'm 5 6 115 pounds in 25 years olds

Fat grafting without alot of donor tissue!

+1

Hard to comment based upon one photo, but at 5'6" and 115lb, certainly not a plethora of donor tissue.  I'm sure that one can always hunt for donor sites, but question is: it worth it in the long run?   Buttock augmentation is obviously a personal decision.  Most of my patients would like your "preop" for their "postop". Based upon review of one photo, without an exam or other photographs to review, I would likely recommend no surgery for you if you walked into my office. 

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

How many ccs can you get during your BBL?

+1

It is really impossible to tell you how many cc's you can get during your BBL without seeing a photo and seeing you in person. It depends on how much donor fat your have. You need to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs and does 4-5 per week.

Matthew Schulman, MD

BMI of 19

+1

If that is truly your height and weight, I doubt you have enough fat for a BBL. You are thin, you need a goodly amount of excess fat to have any sort of a result with a butt augmentation.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian butt lift candidate?

+1

You are in great shape without a ton of fat.  You are definitely a candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift but I highly recommend that you bring pictures of the butt you desire with you to your consult.  If you want a very large butt you may be best served with implants.  Good luck.

Sacha Obaid, MD

How Many CCs for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You may be able to get 600 cc per buttock, but an exam will be necessary to determine this.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA