My nose looks straight but when the sun or a light beams on my nose the glare is crooked. Is it becoming crooked again?

My nose looks straight but when the sun or a light beams on my nose the glare is crooked, I had surgery a month ago and my nose was very crooked then, could this mean it is becoming crooked again or what?

Nasal appearance

+1
There is alwasy going to be some irregularity in the nose before and after surgery. If the nose looks better that is great.

Shadowing can make a straight nose looks crooked after rhinoplasty.

+1
I don't think you have anything to worry about but it would be useful if you supplied a photograph of the situation you're describing.

Just swelling usually

+1
Because it looks straight in general, looking crooked in certain situations so soon after surgery is usually related to post op swelling. It can take a full year for all of the swelling to come down.  I think it should heal very well.  Just give it some time.   

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon