Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation, Possibly with a Small Lift? (photo)

Is Having These Procedures at Once Safe? I am 22 yrs old, 5'5, 2 kids and 170 lbs. I am in good health and I am going to the Dominican Republic this December for surgery. one surgeon from over there will not perform all the surgeries at once, while another surgeon will. I am not sure who to go with. I would rather undergo surgery once and get it all over with but I also don't want to risk my life. Has anyone had these procedures done at once that can share there story? Also, how is recovery?

Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation, Possibly with a Small Lift?

+4

There is no reason not to do the procedures at one sitting as long as the surgeon can accomplish this in under 6 hours and as long as the surgery is done in a safe accredited surgical facility with a board certified anesthesiologist in attendance. Just understand there are major risks with surgical procedures and the chance of many smaller complications. The fee you pay your doctor includes long term followup and the correction of problems. If you travel out of country to save a few dollars it may get much more expensive than you can imagine when you have to travel back and forth for future care. It is unlikely a local doctor will be willing to care for another surgeons complications since the original surgeon was paid to take care of them.

It is not sage performing 3-4 surgeries at once/no es sabio practicarse 4 cirugias simultaneas

+4

begining you are overweighted  more than 30 lbs that is not safer, i would rather suggest to you to practice only 2 procedures at once like TT and  BBL  and let the rest for a second chance, your first surgeon was wright he was thinking in you the patient, the second surgeon opinion was wrong  he was thinking  in money not in you.

para comenzar esta pasada de peso mas alla de 17 kgrs y eso es inseguro yo le sugeriria practicarse primero el TT mas BBL y dejar las otraas para otro tiempó, la opínon de su primer  cirujano fue correcta estaba pensando en ud, la opinion de su segundo cirujano fue incorrecta  estaba pensando en dinero y no en ud.

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Safe TT and breast augmentation

+3

Dear Gabii,

Are you from DR to consider your surgeries there ?

if so, then you probably can enjoy visiting family ? I am telling you this, because I will suggest you break down your procedures: consider either the breast or lipo + fat transfer first, then go back 6 months or 1 year later for the 2 nd procedure.But if you do not have family there, then why travel so far from NY ?

Us women are at a higher risk for blood clots during surgery because of female hormones, and more so if overweight, and on BCP.

according your pictures, you are overweight.

Cosmetic surgery is to make you look and feel better, but there are risks. You are taking  bigger risks by going abroad, and having multiple procedures for a longer time under anesthesia.

put your better chances on your side: you will enjoy your life and children even better.

good luck,

Florence Mussat, MD

Florence Mussat, MD

If you have a problem, what do you do?

+3

You are overweight with a BMI of 29 and are having a lot of surgery in a foreign country. What happens if you have a problem and need care after a week, are you planning on moving to the DR?  Do you even know what the risks are and have you met with the surgeons. In life, we often get what we pay for.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Brazilian Buttlift First and Then Tummy Tuck Later

+1

In general, a Brazilian buttlift involves liposuctioning 5 liters of fat from the front sides and back.  Performing a tummy tuck at the same time does not allow you to suction as aggressively due to blood supply concerns.  In addition, sitting on the fat after surgery is not recommended, but with a tummy tuck you will not be comfortable on your stomach.