Why is the Brazilian Butt Lift So Much More Expensive in the United States?

I can travel to other countries and get the same services as I can in the United States for much cheaper why is that?

+1

The United States has the best healthcare anywhere in the world. A surgeon in another country can have much lower overhead and therefore lower prices. Plus they don't have the same standard of care in other countries.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

+1

People from all over the world travel to the US each year to take advantage of the health care system in this country.  If you truly feel that the services are the same outside of the US, then have surgery outside of the US. 

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA