Can a BBL, Arm Lift and TT with Lipo be Carried Out in One Surgery?

Hello doctors, I am 29 years old, super healthy, absolutely no health diagnosis besides being overweight (obese). I am 5'7 currently 210 pounds and looking to get down to 195 before surgery. I am looking to have an arm lift (with lipo), a tummy tuck, (with lipo to my waist) and I am on the fence about a Brazilian butt lift. Would you be willing to do all three on me on the same day?

+1
I could do all of those procedures in about 5 hours, but I am not sure that time under anesthesia should be the only concern.  I think that most surgeons would recommend doing these in two surgeries.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Arm Lift, BBL.... all at the same time???

+1
I would recommend separating the arm lift and possible the tummy tuck from the BBL.   Different combinations are possible, butt this is the one that I think works best... that is, if you need all of them.  Best thing to do is find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who you are comfortable with and who performs these procedures and discuss these options with them.  Everyone is different and has different home situations that make different combinations optimal.  Good luck.    

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Too many surgeries at once

+1
I would say your best option should be tummy tuck, full back liposuction and BBL.  Leave arms for next time.
In Dominican republic its very comun having theses multiples combinations with very good results. Be sure to look for a plastic surgeon trained in tummy and BBL.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Multiple procedures

+1

These procedures cannot all be done at the same time. I would recommend to have the tummy tuck and BBL procedure and then 3 months later the arm lift.

Safety first.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

+1
Thank you for your question, This will depend on your blood work and having a healthy EKG, my patients health is the most important thing for me. I personally would consider doing the tummytuck with the liposuction and fat transfer as the first part of the procedure, and the arm lift after you have completely healed, since Its a very delicate incision and It would be to difficult for you to get a long after the procedure. Not only because it would be too many time in the operating room for the surgery itself, but because it would be to difficult to recover, not being able to do much with your arms.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon