What is the best sleep position post op?

Hello Amazing Drs. I plan to have a TT,BBL and a BL in the future.What is the best way to sleep or best position to sleep in? With or without pillows? Any and all suggestions are needed and welcome.I am trying to find information on this but I am left confused,please help.Thank you :)

A different time, a different place

+2
I would recommend separating your TT and BL from your BBL rather than combining them all together as you will recover from the latter lying on your stomach, while you will recover from the 1st two procedures lying on your back.
Best of luck

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Recovery Positions

+2
First I would not get all those procedures done at one time.  I would recommend getting the fat transfer first.  Recovery position would be on your stomach.  6 months later get your breast lift and your tummy tuck, recovery on your backside.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Sleeping position after BBL

+2
First of all, I do not like doing a tummy tuck at the same time because I often harvest fat from the abdomen and do not want to increase the risks of healing issues of the abdominal flap when they are done at the same time. In general , patients should sleep on their stomach after a brazilian butt lift. 

+2
The surgeon you are choosing should be able to answer this.  My patients email me before and after surgery with any of their questions.

Position after surgery

+1
I agree wholeheartedly that this is too much surgery . In terms of which procedure to have first, you are planning some expensive procedures so my question is whether you can really afford them all.  If not, prioritize which is most important to you.  Typically, my patients opt for the tummy tuck as this is the one body area which upsets women a great deal, especially after repeat Caesarean sections!  After the breast lift or TT, the position is on your back with legs elevated for the TT and elevation of the head on pillows for the breast lift.  

Robert L. Kraft, MD