Do I qualify for a Brazilian butt lift? (photo)

I'm 25 with three children and weigh 175 my height is 5,5 I'm trying to see if 800cc-1000cc is realistic for me?

+1

You have realistic expectations and you are a good candidate for this procedure. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazillian Butt Lifts and has privilages to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL

+1

Thank you for your pictures.

I believe that you are not a candidate for liposuction only, since you have a protruded abdomen my suggestion is a tummy tuck with abdominal muscle repair as well as waist, upper and lower back liposuction with fat grafting in to buttocks. This would be the ideal procedures for your body type.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Enough Fat BBL?

+1
Based on your pictures you do have enough fat. I believe you are an excellent candidate for this procedure. To give you an hour glass shape, I would recommend Liposuction of the abdomen, waist, and back and use that fat to reshape the buttocks. Check out the YouTube video demonstrating this.

Best Regards,
Dr. Michael Gartner

Michael Constantin Gartner, DO
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Butt Augmentation

+1

After taking the fat out of your abdomen and flanks, you will have a lot of excess skin and should consider a tummy tuck. It appears as if you have enough fat to add to your buttocks.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

BBL

+1

Dear Julissa323, yes you do qualify for a Brazilian Butt Lift. It seems you enough fat to able to transfer into your butt area. By performing a Liposuction on your upper and lower back you will develop  a better shape. From the pictures u posted I would recommend you to obtain a Tummy Tuck also in order to achieve a better body contour and flat abdomen. Kelvin Eusebio

Kelvin Eusebio, MD

Do I qualify for a Brazilian butt lift?

+1

Thank you for your question, you seem like a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, however, you do have a lot of loose skin in the abdominal area, and aggressive liposuction will only leave more loose skin, I would advice to do the tummy tuck at the same time as well, for you to achieve the results your looking for. This will give you a completely flat abdomen and a hourglass figure.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have enough extra fat in several areas to harvest and transfer to the buttock. You may need a tummy tuck, you have what seems in the picture a very loose skin. That will also give you a better body contouring  with curves

Samir Shureih MD.FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Do I qualify for a Brazilian butt lift?

+1

I think that getting 1000 cc per buttock is easily obtainable, and more can be transferred if desired.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From your pictures, you look to be a great candidate for a brazilian butt lift. The amount of ccs that can be transferred is hard to tell from a photo, but it is not uncommon for me to transfer between 1000-1400 cc per side in someone with your body type. I perform between 6 and 8 brazilian butt lifts per week and specialize in this procedure. Make sure when choosing a doctor to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot experience with this procedure. 

Matthew Schulman, MD