Payment for plastic surgery - can I get a payment plan?

hi dr if i have to pay 10,000$ for plastic surgery so can i get payment plan with several hundred dollars per month because i not yet go to the work can you help me

Payment Plan for Plastic Surgery

+1
It would be unusual for you to find a plastic surgeon who will take a payment plan after cosmetic surgery.  Most plastic surgeons do offer financing options with companies such as CareCredit.  Or you could make monthly payment to a plastic surgeon and have the surgery when you have paid in full. Good luck!

Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Payment Plan

+1
Many plastic surgeons offer Care Credit for patients, who are interested in a payment plan. Most of their plans have competitive interest rates. Hope this helps.

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

+1
Many surgeons' offices have payment plans arranged through different financial services. Best to ask  your surgeon.  Good luck.

Payment Plans

+1
Most physicians require patients to pay in full prior to having a procedure. 
If you are able to make payments you may want to look into Care Credit. That way Care Credit loans you the money and you make your payments to them. 

David Cangello, MD