Does medicaid cover frontal bone surgery?

if my frontal bone is uneven and i want reconstructive surgery so how can i prove with medicaid that is true and request for medicaid cover this surgery for me please help me thanks

Frontal Bone Reconstruction

+1
Hello samphat, 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

Often times insurance companies need notes from the doctor showing that the procedure is indicated. If this is secondary to a trauma then often this is covered. 

I would seek care from a  facial plastic surgeon who can evaluate you and discuss your options. 

Good luck ,

Dr. Shadfar

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon