Should I lose weight before BBL surgery in order to achieve my desired results? (Photo)

I am 5 2", weigh 160 lbs and have no kids and would like to have a BBL. I want my stomach to be flat but more importantly I want to be curvy.

+1
Thank you for your question . 

You should loose 10-15 pounds to make sure you stay close to your wish pics. You should be fine once your blood work results comeback good.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

BBL and weight loss

+1
weight loss is not essential for Brazilian butt lifts, though it would make you result better afterwards. choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of BBLs and who is credentialed to perform this surgery at a local hospital and you will be in good hands, at any weight. 

Ayman Hakki, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Candidacy for fat transfer to the buttocks ( BBL)

+1
You appear to be a candidate for the fat transfer to your buttocks.   Your weight does con preclude surgery but you need to think about your lifetime weight goals.    If you have the fat transfer  (BBL) and lose weight you will also lose fat in your buttocks.  Think about your long term goals.  If you plant to live your life at 160 then its ok to have surgery now.    Or get to your ideal weight and then consider fat transfer.   Both ways work.  Since you are doing something to look better it seems logical to lose weight first.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
You look like a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated for the procedure. Good luck.

Should I lose weight before BBL surgery in order to achieve my desired results?

+1
    Much of the answer depends upon how much your surgeon will liposuction and transfer.  I frequently liposuction the full 5 liters and transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.