Can I have good Brazilian Butt Lift if I had silicone injections 8 years ago?

I'm 41 years old and healthyn. Is my dream to have a BBL. I'm chunky so there will be enough for fat graft 8 years ago while back home in Dominican Republic I had silicone injections to my butt twice with a month in between . First they were red but now look completely normal and real nice. Now I'm chunky (told I'm an 'apple-shaped' I'll like to be slender on top & nice big butt and hips. Can this be done well to me and not ruin my silicone? Please advice. Thsnk you.

BBL in someone who had silicone injections

+2
If you had free silicone injections into your buttock, you have a lifetime risk of complications related to the silicone. Placing fat into the buttocks at this point may exacerbate that risk.

BBL After Silicone injections

+2
Thanks for your question, and i'm really sorry to hear about someone in DR would even dare to inject silicone. I have seen a couple of cases like yours and the results after trying to perform a BBL in a place where Silicone its already been injected its not good, we can never now where the silicone is and performing a BBL will have a big risks of deformities. 

I would recommend you, only to reshape your buttocks by liposuction on the frame, without injecting anything at all.

Best of Luck,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Redondo, MD