Going to Dominican Republic soon. Can I have a quote for a BA, TT, liposculpture and fat transfer to buttocks? (Photo)

looking to go to dr for surgery i'd like a breast augmentation a tummy tuck liposculpture with fat transfer to my buttocks i'm 26 and 170 cm 5'7 and 220lbs no illness or allergies i'm not under any medication one surgery before and it was a t.o.p for my miscarriage 2 pregnancies in total and both vaginal delivery and i don't drink and i don't smoke cigarettes

Whats the question?

+1
I do not understand. What’s in the Dominican Republic? If you are planning surgery there please remember that suing is very difficult to impossible out of the United States or even out of your home state because you will need a local lawyer to sue a doctor. You photos look like you need to lose 30 pounds, and then decide. Liposuction a big mistake if you cannot lose weight first.  The fee for your total procedures in the US is abot $28,000.00.
 I would never do them all at one time. 

Dayton Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

+1
To give you the appropriate information I would have to examine you.  Please go to the smart beauty guide to learn more and find a surgeon near you. 

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS