Broken Tooth Implant? What Are My At-Home Options?

I had a tooth implant to break and now i cant afford to get it fixed. what can i do at home to repair if until i can save enough money to get it repaired?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Broken implant

+1

Hi

No home remedies for this. You must see an oral surgeon or your dentist to assess its condition and whether it can be repaired.

Web reference: http://www.facialart.com/our-practice/dental-procedures-oral-surgery/teeth-replacement-by-dental-implants-in-bethesda-maryland-d

Bethesda Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

Broken Tooth Implant

+1

The best you can do is to keep it clean, there is nothing available over the counter to fix it temporally. More porcelain can come off the crown, it may feel rough to the tongue but until you can get it fixed, try not to eat hard foods in that side.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Broken tooth implant, do I have at home options

+1

Unfortunately there is no home option to repair a broken implant.  You need to see your dentist to have them assess what the problem is and how it can be fixed

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist