Broken Tooth Implant? What Are My At-Home Options?

I had a tooth implant to break and now i cant afford to get it fixed. what can i do at home to repair if until i can save enough money to get it repaired?

Broken Tooth Implant

+1

The best you can do is to keep it clean, there is nothing available over the counter to fix it temporally. More porcelain can come off the crown, it may feel rough to the tongue but until you can get it fixed, try not to eat hard foods in that side.

Fairfax Cosmetic Dentist

Broken tooth implant, do I have at home options

+1

Unfortunately there is no home option to repair a broken implant.  You need to see your dentist to have them assess what the problem is and how it can be fixed

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist