Do I Have a Broken Nose? (photo)

I am suspicious that my nose was broken when I fell from mid air from a swing when I was 6 yrs old. I am Chinese and everyone in my family has straight noses (not flat and wide like mine) more like Europeans, except for me. Also, there seems to be a particularly wide area in the mid section of my nose. The discontinuation of a linear shape down the center of my nose makes me question whether it was actually broken. If so, I am seriously considering a surgery. Thank you for your help.

Do I have a Broken Nose?

+1

If you do not like your nose, whether or not it was broken or the result of genetics, I encourage you to consider rhinoplasty surgery with a surgeon who specializes in this work. I feel you can achieve significant improvement.