Broken nose 8 months ago. Went in day 10, doctor said bones already mending together, can't reset?

That really pissed me off because every forum I read says within 7 to 14 days it can be reset. Don't want to pay 5-7 k cus doctor was wrong. Anything I can say or do so they fix it for cheaper when I make an appointment? Maybe they can clamp the bone down to make straight?Anything? I also have a deviated septum and a whistling sound when I breathe, increased snoring and sleep trouble, and increased mucus build up.

Rhinoplasty for broken nose and septoplasty for deviated septum

+1
The rhinoplasty and septoplasty are two completely separate operations, done for a completely separate issues. Both procedures can be done at the same time under one anesthetic. The septoplasty is performed for medical necessity when there is  medically documented breathing problems  inside the nose. A rhinoplasty is performed for cosmetic purposes and is not covered under  insurance. For more information and our rhinoplasty  photo gallery, please see the link below

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com/photogallery/rhinoplasty_photos24.html