Had broken nose 'fixed' on NHS it is in exact position it was before operation. Can I appeal for them to operate again?

I broke my nose after a fall and had it operated on two days ago. There is no swelling, no bruising, no soreness or tenderness. In fact, it's as if they didn't even touch it. My nose looks the same as before I had the operation - very off centre. I am so upset and feel so let down. I know they said it wouldn't be perfect but it hasn't even moved! I don't know what to do. I can't afford surgery and don't know whether they will operate on me again.

+1

I would express your concerns to your surgeon, but you are very early after surgery. I am not sure about NHS policy.