I Had Broken Capillaries on my Face Zapped with a Laser Yesterday. What Should my Face Look Like One Day After Treatment?

Several of the areas treated are bumpy. And some of them blistered. It looks like I've been stung by bees. Is this normal and if so, when will the bumps go away?

Post Laser Treatment

+1

Thank you for your question. The bumps and redness go away in 2-5 days which are common side effects. However,  blisters are not common, but can occur and should be evaluated by your provider. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist