I Have Broken Capillaries Just Above my Cheek Bone and on the Brow Area. Is This Treatable with the Correct Eye Protection?

Vein Treatment on Face

+1

Thank you for your question. This may respond to either vBeam or IPL, provided your skin type is compatible. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Spider veins treated with laser around the eye area

+1

With eye protection, spider veins can be successfully treated around the eye area.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon for treatment.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist

Treatment of broken capillaries on the face with laser

+1

Broken capillaries on the face can be effectively treated with the pulsed dye laser and the Yag laser.  Both laser have been used successfully in my Los Angeles plastic surgery office. Surgery90210

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS