Can You Get Broken Capillaries on Face After Rhinoplasty? Is It Common?

Visible capillaries on your nose after nose job surgery may be treated and improved.

+1

If your "broken capillaries" are diffuse on your face, you may have rosacea, and IPL treatments may be effective. When my patients have small visible capillaries on their face or at the base of their nose, I may use a Hyfrecator with a needle-tip to coagulate these. Procedures are performed with topical anesthetic and minimal inconvenience.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Using the pulsed dye laser and Yag laser for broken capillaries around the nose

+1

Broken blood vessels on the side of the nose are common, regardless of whether or not you have had a rhinoplasty. Treatment is effective with lasers, such as the Yag laser and the pulsed dye laser. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Broken Capillaries after Rhinoplasty

+1

It's possible to have broken capillaries on the face, especially on the nose where tape has been placed, after a rhinoplasty They can be easily  treated in the office by your surgeon.