Broken Facial Blood Vessels: What Procedure will Fix This?

I had a surgery 5 years ago on my face and was left with a terrible area. The broken veins are thick and very dark on the side of my face. I went to a P. Surgeon, had laser and it did not help at all. What should I do to get rid of them? Injection, Laser??? If Laser, which kind and will it also get rid of all of the little ones?

This first step is proper diagnosis.

+1

I would encourage you to see a board certified dermatologist.  They can assess your skin lesion and diagnosis the issue.  Based on the diagnosis it will be possible to develop an appropriate treatment plan.  WIthout this assessment and consultation, it is inappropriate to propose a particular treatment or laser service.