I Broke out with Red Circles on my Body, Could Implants Cause This?

I have implants for a year now. Silicone(allergan) THey have been painful for a year now. I was diagnosed with capsular contracture IV. Could the red circles be associated with implants?

Red Spots after BA

+1

Sorry to hear of your problem but you need to see a dermatologist.  I cannot imagine how they are connected but I have been surprised before.  It is virtually impossible to develop an "allergy" to breast implants.  They are inert objects and can get infected, but actually the pocket around the implants is involved.  So, good luck and let us know.

Rash after breast implants

+1

Red circles or a skin rash one year after breast implants is an unlikely association. You should best see your family doctor to begin the investigate the cause.

peterejohnsonmd

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.