Broke my Nose in Basketball. What Do I Do?

So i had a normal nose that i loved until i got hit in the nose with a basketball couple of years ago that's when i got a bump on my nose and as time went on it just got worst. Then just like 7 months ago i got elbowed while playing basketball and my nose has been crooked to the left side since then. I'm 15 and i don't know what the options for me are. Also i was wondering how much would fixing my nose back to its normal state would cost and will insurance cover this cost.

Broken noses and even old breaks with humps can be fixed

+1

The most important issue is timing of nasal surgery after two traumas. 15 is a little young for a boy to have surgery on his nose, but OK for a girl since girls hit their growth spurt a little earlier. A very important issue is if you will still be playing a lot of basketball. Once fixed noses are as strong or almost as strong as before surgery but if you break it again it's a lot harder to put back together.

As for cost, they range from $4000 and up depending on how much needs to be done. As for insurance, that depends on your plan, if you also have a deviated septum and if it can be proven that the recent break altered your nose.