Britney Spears Makeover?

my name is britney and im 20 years old, i am a transexual in the making and would like to have cosmetic prossedures to look more like my idol britney spears, more notably her nose and chin, i was wondering if any surgons could acheive a similar result to what im after. the photos are recent of me.

Facial feminization and "Britney Spears" look.

+1

Facial feminization and "Britney Spears" look can be done but you will not look just like her. When I do facial feminization surgery ( 35 years ) I refine the nose and chin to look more feminine and natural and not like a specific person.