Pain Under Left Breast. I Had a Breast Lift/slight Reduction with 250 Cc Implants 10 Days Ago? (photo)

I am having pain under my left breast at the T junction spot, best I can explain it is it`s like someone is pinching me with their nails but worse, it`s been there since the moment I woke up from surgery. I have asked my PS and he felt for mondor cord and felt nothing. He doesn`t remove the tapes until the 3 week mark, and I live 4 hours away so it`s not a quick trip in to see him. It hurts to just walk around, it hurts to wear any bra. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pain at t point after breast augmentation with lift

+1

The most common complication after a breast augmentation with a lift is that the t point underneath the breast can take a while to heal.  I would not keep this hidden under tape however.  The tape should be removed by your surgeon and the area examined to make sure things are healing well.  Good luck.

Breast Lift and Breast Implant Concerns at 10 Days

+1

Very difficult to tell what is going on with the dressings in place.  I would have a local surgeon examine you to determine if there is a cause for concern.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Incision pain?

+1

Without removing the dressing it is like asking what is the noise coming from my car engine without lifting the hood.  Best to be seen in person.

Pain Under Left Breast

+1

I can't tell if you surgeon looked at the healing incision or not. My guess is that there is a suture poking through the incision. Having your local doc have a look seems like the best option given the distance involved. If there is a suture extruding, it should probably removed, though I would run this by your surgeon.

All the best.