Brite Smile Recovery

How much downtime can I expect after having Brite Smile? Will I need to avoid eating/drinking for a certain period of time? Or will I experience any pain or sensitivity after?

Planning for Recovery after Teeth Whitening

A large percentage of the population has little to no sensitivity after teeth whitening and can go about their day directly after their appointment. Your dentist will provide you with after care instructions and will indicate a suggested protocol if sensitivity occurs. Over-the-counter pain relievers generally help and sensitivity usually isn't long-lasting.

Houston Cosmetic Dentist