Contemplating CC's. Anyone else Roughly my Size and What Did You Get Done?

I'm 162cm tall (5ft 3 and a half), weight: 59kg (130lbs) I measure around a 10A (34A) I'm 21, and I've had 2 children. I have my consultation on the 23rd of may. I was previously a full C cup before children. I have been stretched to an E during and after pregnancy, but lost everything and more. I'm curious as to want sizes others around my size got. I'm going silicone, Brazilians I know that much, I have wide but flat breasts. they are not saggy but lacking volume. I'm waiting around a D cup

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question.  Despite your good description of body type and goals, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice. Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Contemplating CC's.

+1

Best is to try on implants at your consultation to find the approximate size that you feel looks good. Cup size is not particularly helpful since there are no standard definitions. Knowing the size that looks right on you, the surgeon based on examination and breast measurements can help choose the best implant size and shape.

All the best.