What size will I be approx if I get 325cc implants?

I have my BA booked in for next week. I have decided on 325cc round textured HP under mentors. At the moment I'm a small E cup ( With about 500cc of natural breast tissue at the moment) Im hoping to be a F cup. What size cup do you think approx I could? be?

+1

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate correlation between size of breast implant and cup size achieved.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as  “natural” or "C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people  

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

The use of computer imaging technology may also be very helpful during this communication process.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I generally select appropriate breast implant size/profile after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers and viewing the patient's chest in the upright and supine positions. Given that your surgery is coming up in the near future, I would suggest that you spend additional time with your plastic  surgeon  communicating your goals. Make sure that you feel  Comfortable that you and he/we are on the same page prior to proceeding.

I hope this (and the attached link) helps.

What size will I be with 325cc implants?

+1
Hi. In general one cup size is about 200cc (this amount depends on your chest width/height and other measurements), so I would think that if you are a small E cup you will probably be a F cup. As you know bra manufacturers vary enormously and you may be a full E cup in one style/manufacturer's bra and a F cup in another. Even getting professional fitting in a store you may come up with different answers. Hope this answers your question. Regards Dr Charles Cope

Charles Cope, MD
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Cup size after breast augmetation

+1
As you know I am sure cup size varies by bra maker and chest circumference.  One cup size is usualy between 200 and 225cc.

Michael B. Tantillo, MD

Bra cup size increase with 325 cc breast implants

+1
Generally speaking an anecdotal estimate is that 200 cc of breast implant will increase cup size by one.  However understand that different bra manufacturers label the same bra a different cup sizes.  For more information on estimating or how to choose breast implant size please read the following link:

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS