What Would Bring a More Balanced Look to my Face? (photo)

I have always hated my face and with time ( I am 32), it is just getting worse. I cannot decide what makes it so bad - 1) my big droopy eyes, 2) my pronounced chin ,3) my thick nose or 4) my excessively thin face. My nose do not bother me that much, but it was pointed out by a surgeon before, but he completed that if it did not bothered me, to not change it. Besides all that, I have a big 11 between my brows that are always strong during day light. What do you think ? Do I need major work ?

Balanced face

+1

If you are bothered by "11" lines then Botox may be the tight thing for you. AS for other concerns, it is best to evaluated in person and point out what bothers you.  Good luck.

Ease Into It!

+1

Your young and very pretty, so be careful and don't do too much to start with.  For example, consider some Botox for the "11" (glabellar frown lines).  Perhaps your eyebrows could be raised a small amount, but again, I would start with Botox to gently raise them and reserve surgery for later.  Your nose could be refined a bit by softening and slightly turning up the tip, along with narrowing of the bones in the upper part of the nose.  Finally, I think your chin and facial width are great and would not do anything with them now.  So ease into the realm of cosmetic medicine and surgery, and I think you will be very happy with the subtle but real improvements!

John Frodel, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon