Is This Normal? Revision Rhinoplasty 10 Months Post, Swollen Tip? (photo)

About ten months ago I saw the same ps for revision rhinoplasty. For three months looked greatNow we're ten months on and the tip is swollen. What is more, one side is straight, the other curved. I wrote to my doctor another country), he suggested applying topical steroid cream and waiting for another two months. I understand that the tip is still swollen but when the two sides are so uneven, do you think something has gone wrong?

Tip swelling

+1

At 3 months some patients can have a lot of tip swelling. The best treatment would be injection a strong steroid subcutaneously where swelling is. Topical steroid would be of no help as the swelling is deep.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon