I'm a male and I think my forehead is too narrow and is too feminine. Can a Forehead Be Widened?

Im a male and I think my forehead is too narrow and is too feminine. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done to make it wider, and how much roughly can be added to the width?

How to Widen a Forehead in a Man to Increase Masculinity

+1

Hi Zak,

Best to see photos of you to answer your question most accurately, but in general the forehead is usually widened by adding volume to the temple areas with fillers such as Sculptra, Radiesse, or Juvederm.  There are also permanent implants.  It only takes millimeters of change to give the impression of more masculinity.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P