At 18 I Had Dermabrasion Done on the Right Side of my Face Due to Scars from a Bad Car Accident? (photo)

Now at the age of 52 the left side of my face is more wrinkled then the right? is that due to have the dermabrasion by Dr. Julius Newman back in 1978? I look like there are 2 sides (different sides ) to my face. How can I fix this?

At 18 I Had Dermabrasion Done on the Right Side of my Face Due to Scars from a Bad Car Accident?

+1

Photos are nice family types but as to help see the issues they can not help. Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations. 

Use of fraxil laser to smooth the face

+1

Hard to tell from your photographs but there are many new moralities such as fraxial laser treatment that can smooth the opposite side of your face.