What is the total cost of a tummy tuck?

What is the total cost of a tummy tuck?

+2
Hello. Thanks for your question.

Its very important see at least some photos yours, but the cost of Tummy Tuck is around 4,500 dollars. Good luck.

Dr. Marte.

Costs

+2
This answer changes depending on where you go and what procedure you specifically have done. The only way for an exact cost is to set up a consultation since cost varies from practice to practice and person to person. I would say you will be spending anywhere from $7,500-$9,500 for a tummy tuck based on your location, but this is just an estimate, I recommend scheduling a consultation with a local board certified plastic surgeon.

Craig W. Colville, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon