What is this bulge? Would I need a revision? I feel as if this is not going to leave.

I'm 19 days post op a full TT with lipo. I'm still draining 75 ML in a 24 hour period. I have this somewhat hard bulge along my incision. I'm concerned because I feel as if this is not going to leave. I would think it'll be flatter than what it is currently.

Abdominal bulge, post abdominoplasty

+1
19 days is too early to assess any bulge.  It is very common to have firmness and swelling of the lower abdomen for quite some time.  The drainage whould be addressed as 75cc's/day is high for so long post operatively.

Bulge along incision?

+1
Dear Cmatos,
It is hard to know without photos or a physical exam.  This could be just swelling, inflamation or a seroma.  A seroma can still form despite a drain being present as areas of the belly can heal with pockets of fluid, expecially if the compression garment is not applied completely smooth.  An ultra sound will detect if there is a seroma present.  If present this should be drained.  Follow your surgeons advice.
Best Wishes,
Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

+1
Thanks for your questions but pics are needed to tell what it is. You should call or visit your plastic surgeon to let him know your concerns. 

Best wishes!

Yily De Los Santos, MD

Chronic seroma may require surgical excision.

+1
Chronic seroma sometimes requires reoperation and surgical excision.It sounds as though this is at least a possibility in your situation.