Bridge Put in 8 Years Ago. Teeth Have Gotten Smaller Over Time?

I had a bridge put in around 8 years ago, over time the teeth have got smaller and the bridge has remained the same, would i be able to get the bridge replaced to make it blend in more with my other teeth, or would i have to get the rest of the teeth replaced now with a new bridge? Many thanks

Natural Teeth Look Smaller Than 8 yr old Bridge

+1

The bridge is made of porcelain which has greater resistance to wear than natural tooth enamel.  Your natural teeth around the bridge are slowly wearing while the bridge is not.  Causes coud be a traumatic bite or a muscle habit such as clenching and grinding (bruxism) your teeth at night.  You need to have the cause diagnosed first before any restorative treatment is undertaken.

Phoenix Cosmetic Dentist

8 Year Old Bridge and Other Teeth Getting Smaller

+1

You should have your bite analyzed to see why your other teeth are getting smaller. Are they wearing down or shifting in position?

New York Cosmetic Dentist