Is bridge swelling normal even when there was no bridge work done?

10 days ago had some revision work done on side of my nose where there was a lump of cartilage. It was a closed rhino with only one incision in my right nostril where the warped cartilage was addressed. I didn't bruise much but I've noticed my bridge isn't as sharp as it was before. It looks more bulbous now. Is that swelling despite no bridge work. Is it possible (I pray not) new scar tissue is forming in that area despite not operating there or even lifting the skin off my bridge.

Bridge swelling

+1
Yes. That would be common and usual and normal. Most likely it will be gone or nearly totally gone over the next 4-6 weeks.

Nasal swelling

+1
Anytime work is done on the nose, there can be swelling all over the region. Give it time to heal and the swelling should subside.