Will Bridge of Nose Settle and Not Look So Thin and Pinched?

Hi I literally just had cast removed after 11 days having had rhino reduction and septoplasty, in shock to be honest, nose looks unbelievably thin and pinched at the bridge, is this because of the cast? Will it fill out ? Hardly any swelling a bit in the tip which I don't care about its the bridge looks way too thin Many thanks

Too Early To Assess Results Of Rhinoplasty

+1

At 11 days post-op and after removal of cast, your nose may look pinched but the swelling will fluctuate: usually increases before it subsides.

I encourage you to have a little more patience as the end results require about 12 months to get established. 

I recommend that you follow your surgeon's instructions religiously. Also, it is important that you make sure to keep your nose safe and away from any possible trauma.

Thank you for your inquiry and the best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

The Bridge

+1

Eleven days from surgery is a very short time after surgery on the nose.  There is generally a softening effect as the nose heals.  Please contact your surgeon for details.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon