I got bridge done on my front teeth and were the fake teeth meets my real teeth Their s been some bad pain that come and go?

I got bridge done on my front teeth and where my fake teeth meets my real teeth there has been some bad pain that comes and goe?

+1

Did your dentist show you how to floss and clean around your bridge? Did he show you how to use SuperFloss or a floss threader and regular floss to do that? If you can't or won't remove the plaque around the bridge you can expect the gums to become inflammed and uncomfortable.

Return to your dentist and have him evaluate the bridge he did for you, your gums and your daily oral hygiene procedures.

Laguna Niguel Cosmetic Dentist