Quote for 3 syringes of Restylane or Juvederm for Lips, in NY (Photo)

I had one syringe of Restylane in December and it didn't last long and made barely any change if any difference at all ! I question that the dr even did it as I was asleep during my BA. I want three syringes. I want thicker & poutier lips. Please reply with quote If no quote please dont reply to come in for a consult thanks. I just want a price for three please provide price for both types of filler. Thank you :0) I am serious and plan on choosing one of you drs in Long Island NY or NEAR

Quote for 3 syringes of Restylane or Juvederm for Lips, in NY

+1
Cost of Juvederm and Restylane varies from each practice/physician and also the region you live in, you could compare prices but seek a reputable certified physician to promote a better outcome.