Breathing Problems with the Nose?

I had my third revision 6 weeks ago. I feel that my right side is blocked and I cant breath good like the left side. I can feel and see that the septum have turned to the right side. This is not to much beacuse sometimes I can feel that the breathing are better for some moment, but after a while my rights side feels blocked and the breathing problems are coming back. What can the problems be and how can the problem be solved? The problems was not here before me first surgery.

Breathing problems following revision rhinoplasty

+1

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having following surgery. 6 weeks is still soon after your surgery, and you are experiencing swelling that may interfere with proper breathing. I would recommend following up with your surgeon, as he/she knows the details of your procedure and exactly what was performed. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of your recovery. 

Breathing problems after surgery

+1

Most likely you will benefit from a revision. Surgical plan and treatment can only be properly designed close to 6 months post-op.

Kris Conrad, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Breathing after rhinoplasty

+1

At six weeks after rhinoplasty, it is common to have swelling internally which contributes to a decreased airway. Give it several months to heal and settle down.