Breathing Problems After Rhinoseptoplasty

I had a septorhinoplasty in february.I went to the plastic surgeon especially because I couldn’t breathe very well and while I was there, I decided to ask the surgeon to remove the hump I had on my nose and reshape the nose tip as well.While i always had problems breathing from the nose,they occurred in spring and winter but they would go away.After the surgery 4 months have passed and my nose is always completely obstructed,what could have happened?Im becoming addicted to nasal drops.

+1

You are still swollen.  You may have continued allergic rhinitis, deviation of septum or nasal valve compromise. Only, reevaluation by your surgeon will give you definitive answer.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon