Breathing Problems After Rhinoseptoplasty

I had a septorhinoplasty in february.I went to the plastic surgeon especially because I couldn’t breathe very well and while I was there, I decided to ask the surgeon to remove the hump I had on my nose and reshape the nose tip as well.While i always had problems breathing from the nose,they occurred in spring and winter but they would go away.After the surgery 4 months have passed and my nose is always completely obstructed,what could have happened?Im becoming addicted to nasal drops.

+1

You are still swollen.  You may have continued allergic rhinitis, deviation of septum or nasal valve compromise. Only, reevaluation by your surgeon will give you definitive answer.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon