I Have a Mild Deviated Septum. What Are My Options?

I can't breathe thru one of my nosrils when i hold the other one ..I was told I have a mild deviated spetum ..the opening to my nose on that side is very small

Mild deviated septum -options

+1

If a patient is unable to breathe out of one side of the nose, it is more than a mild deviation of the septum.  Nasal obstruction can also be caused by turbinate hypertrophy, valve collapse and vestibular stenosis.  It is important to address any of those issues when having a septoplasty.   Surgery for nasal obstruction is done to correct functional breathing through the nose and is considered to be medically necessary and is submitted to medical insurance.  Any cosmetic surgery must be paid for by the patient.