I've Had Breat Implants for over 8 Years, in Last Week One Side Has Prominently Come Away on Cleavage Side?

I've had tear breast implants for over 8 years, in last week one side has prominently come away on cleavage side. It's extremely painful, what are my next moves? Can you get scans done. For now pain killers heat bags and sport bras all night is a must. Thanks

Breast Pain Following Breast Augmentation

+1

It is difficult to asses what is actually happening from your description; however, new onset breast pain should be assessed by a physician.  Preferably, you should follow up with your Plastic Surgeon in the near future. 

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant issues

+1

I am not sure what you meant by tear away?  If you have new onset pain, you should probably call your doctor to be evaluated.