Breasts Very Uneven After Breast Lift with Implants

I had breast lift/implant surgery 2 wks ago. My left breast, anchor lift w/ 210cc saline, is much bigger than the right, lollipop lift with 300cc. I was very asymmetric to start with. Is it normal for 1 side to be a lot larger? The right implant seems to sit higher & is a little tighter than the left.

Breasts Very Uneven After Breast Lift with Implants?

+1

Two weeks is TOO EARLY to get concerned about the final appearance ESPECIALLY with a lift and implants. Give it at least 9 months and then re-assess if a revision is necessary. Stay in close contact with your surgeon to ensure no other process such as hematoma  is the cause.

Breast asymmetry

+1

Being that you were asymmetric to begin with as is most everyone else, can only be approached to make them closer not perfect. With post-op swelling early on you have to give it some time to heal.

Early breast asymmetry

+1

Without a photo it is hard to say but you might have a hematoma or other fluid collection causing the difference.  Go back asap to your doctor to check and see if where you are is what was expected.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS