Breasts Are Different Shape, Size & Left is Way Higher & Smaller Than Right???

I had a breast augmentation about 3 months ago. I had saline unders high profile implants put in. Crease incision. 480cc on my right & 420 in my left. As of last week I began noticing my left breast was much higher & smaller than my right. It also has a more round shape while my right is more of a pear & looks very natural & full. My nipple is also much bigger now on my left than right. Both breasts are very soft & bouncy. What could be going on??

Talk to your surgeon

By this time you should have a better idea of how your final results will look like. You should see your surgeon to discuss your results. You may need a revision or it could be that you developed capsular contracture, which makes the breast look rounder and firmer.

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation?

Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise  you since he/ she knows your  situation best. For example, your plastic surgeon knows if you started out with some breast asymmetry ( before surgery),  exactly what was found and done during surgery, and exactly what your  physical examination is currently.

You may be dealing with differential breast implant “settling”;   breast symmetry may improve with time. I have found clinically that as breast implants “settle”,  the breast tends to look larger (“drop and fluff”).

I would suggest continued follow-up with your plastic surgeon.