What Should I Do if my Breasts Are Sagging Just 4 Months After Augmentation and a Breast Lift?

I am only 20 years old and after losing 6 stone I had saggy flat breast, in june I had breast augmentation and a lift, in my profile picture you can see that my breasts have significantly drooped again, similar to how they were pre op only larger, in comparision to the perkyer breast in the photo a month after my opperation. I have lost another 2 stone since the opperation. what are my options?i had to struggle to afford them in the first place i just want firm round breasts with good cleveage

Losing weight can cause the breasts to sag

+1

Weight loss can make your breasts appear to sag. This is an excellent reason to have the surgery performed at a stable weight. Meet with your plastic surgeons and discuss the options available for improvement but be prepared to pay additional fees.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Lift and augmentation

+1

Remember that the skin quality is probably not as good with all the weight loss. If you lost more weight after surgery, that could have an impact as well. You may need a revision lift.