Do my Breasts Look Pert and Lifted Enough After Breast Implants?

Do my breasts look pert and lifted enough after breast implants and can you tell by looking at them that they have implants in?

Breast implant questions

+4

Clearly from the photo any plastic surgeon would know that you have implants but some in the general public might not. Also, you don't have conical projecting breasts (pert?) even though the nipples are high enough above the creases to not need more lift and the associated scars.  Probably you're as good as your body will allow the result to be. 

Breast Augmentation outcome

+2

Hi there-

In the photograph you posted, it looks like you have a very pleasing outcome from breast augmentation.

Make sure you follow all of your surgeon's instructions!

Armando Soto, MD

Breasts lifted after augmentation

+2

Your breasts do appear to be augmented- they have a substantial amount of upper pole fullness and and cleavage. Your nipple position is good: well above the fold below your breasts and balanced in their positioning. I think you have a good result after augmentation. Kudos to your surgeon.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation results

+1
Some patients say to me, I absolutely do not want to look like I have breast implants. others say, "I want a natural look, but I'd like to be as large as possible. My guess is, you are among the latter. You have a nice result.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Good Results With Breast Implants

+1
You have beautiful results from your breast augmentation. They look natural and fairly pert for your body contour. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Do my Breasts Look Pert and Lifted Enough After Breast Implants

+1

Judging from only one view I think you look very good.  I agree that Plastic Surgeons will know you have implants but I don’t think an ordinary person would know.  Follow up with your Plastic
Surgeon who has done a good job.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

+1

I think you have a good breast enhancement following your augmentation.  The nipple height is adequate.  They do not look overdone and they seem to fit your body well.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Breast shape

+1

WIth only one view it is difficult to say for sure, but from the one view with poor lighting they look very good.

Breasts can maintain a natural look after augmentation

+1

Hello - Your breasts appear to have a very natural look to them from your photo.  They do appear large, but many women have large breasts with your stature.  If you go any larger, the chances that you'll look like you have implants will go up.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS