How do I get Breasts like Gemmas Massey? (Photo)

Age: 22 Weight: 134 lbs ( I plan to be 90 - 100 lbs when i get the surgery at the end of the year) height: 5'1" Natural breast size: 36 D Desired breast size: unsure I love the way her breast look and have always loved the fake look. I've been reading up a lot but the more I read the more confused I am.. Can i have some advice please? I've attached some pictures of me and Gemma Please help me!

Breaste augmentation

+1
She has a very different body shape than yours and extremely large implants. I suggest you get to your desired weight and then seek consultation.

Gemmas Massey

+1
It appears you might need a lift to look like this person. You have ptosis (droop), which is defined as your nipple being at or below your breast crease. An implant alone may not be sufficient because your breasts are large/heavy and may not lift enough. See a board certified plastic surgeon after your weight loss. That is your best source of advice after your surgeon can examine you.

Lee E. Corbett, MD

Breast augmentation

+1
First of all don't compare what you are going to have based on her pictures.  You don't know how many surgeries she has had to look that way.  Lose the weight you desire and then be seen.  You sound as though you want very large implants which can increase risk.

In breast augmentation I have chosen to spend time reviewing photographs with patients to fully understand their expectation of size and shape. Many times this simply raises more questions. I will make measurements and use the implant guides to allow the patient to understand exactly the sizes that are reasonable for their body type and measurements.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS