Breasts Implant Gone Wrong. PLS HELP! Guide Me. Each Time, Only Thing I Hear from my PS Was, "It Will Drop, Just Wait".

Initial surg. Left perfect. RT smaller w/loose skin (bottom). A year later, revised. dropped both imp. LT gone wrong (imp placed below the pocket) RT still the same. Another year later, 2nd revised-bigger pocket/lowered again. Now, 2ks PO. imp far apart & low. Lost perkiness/volume. RT still with so much loose skin and the size diff is noticeable to others even through shirts (they weren't before). I'm very depressed and stressed to where I just want to cut my breast off. What can I do?

Time seldom helps unsatisfactory breast implant result.

+2

Hi.

Of course I don't know what is really wrong.  Wait two months and get two other consultations with plastic surgeons of good reputation.  Your problem can almost certainly improved.

Your journey has been difficult

+2

and one we do not like to hear of.  Take a deep breath and allow yourself to heal and ask your surgeon why this happened.  If the explanation is reasonable and your trust has not been impacted, ask what is next?  With my patients, at some point, it becomes my problem to resolve, especially if the result is one that doesn't meet my standards.  These statements are made on the presumption that you're results are considered truly bad as some patient's perceptions are not reality.  Second opinions are always another option for you.  But please realize that corrections can be made and you are not stuck with what you have.

Curtis Wong, MD

Unhappy after surgery

+1

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. At this point I would suggest letting everything settle down and not to consider any more surgery for about 6 months. At that time you could return to your surgeon if you still have faith. Otherwise it's time to start getting consults with other surgeons. In the meantime I would wear a good support/sport nearly 24/7 in order to hold the implants in the best possible position so it doesn't get worse. 

Ronald Schuster, MD

Please send pictures

+1

It is impossible to give you good answer without examination or viewing before and after pictures. The other option is to see another board certified plastic surgeon for second opinion. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon