Breasts Have Dropped Just a Couple of Days After Surgery? (photo)

I'm 8 days post op and from day 1 my breasts were already pretty much settled into the pocket (Which I assume I should be happy about). Even though they had already dropped, I kept doing my displacements massages including the one that helps stretching the lower pole skin for 7 days. Since they settled so early and I kept doing the massages could the implants be at risk of bottoming out? Should I keep doing my massages? Should I keep wearing a strap band or stop? Thank you!

Breasts Have Dropped Just a Couple of Days After Surgery?

+2

This is an issue BEST addressed by your chosen surgeon. If you where my patient I would stop the massages 

+2

Your results look really nice. 

Your question should be asked of your surgeon, who knows you, knows what was done, and has followed your recovery. Online consultants are at a huge disadvantage by comparison. 

All the best. 

When do implants drop

+1

You appear to have a very nice result.  You are lucky that everything has settled so quickly.  Ask your surgeon how to proceed.  You surgeon may recommend continuing with only certain displacement exercises.

Dennis Dass, MD

Breasts dropped in to pocket

+1

You should follow-upw ith yoru surgeon regarding what exercises he/she recommends and how long he wants you to do it.