Breasts Getting Bigger Again?

Hi, I have lost 12kgs over the last year and my breasts went from a 34c to a 32b, which I loved since Im only 5ft 1" and have a small frame. I am at my goal weight and have kept it this way for 4 months now, but over the last 2 weeks I have noticed my breats have gotten bigger. I am spilling out of my 32b cup and today even my husband said something. Its concerning me and I would like to know what happening. I havent changed my diet. Any advice would be great? oh and my weight is still the same.

Spontaneous breast enlargement

+1

is something that requires further evaluation by your primary physician.  If its fleeting and associated with your periods, you can probably assume its related to that.  If its progressive, you do need to get checked and evaluated as the prior posters have stated.

Breast enlargement

+1

Sudden breast enlargement is unusual. It is best to seek medical attention to figure out what is going on.

Rapid Breast Growth, What Could be the Cause?

+1

The most common cause of rapid breast growth is hormonal. 

Evaluate if you are on birth control pills, have changed the type of pill, or could even be pregnant!

If all these things are not a issue, a medical examination by your doctor would be appropriate.

Dr. Bresnick

Stephen Bresnick, MD

Concerns about Breast Enlargement despite Stable Weight?

+1

Based on your description, you will be best off seeking in person consultation with your primary care physician or internist.  A medical workup may be necessary to determine the cause of the sudden breast hypertrophy (despite stable weight). Once this medical workup has been completed, breast reduction/lifting surgery may be a consideration.

Hello

+1

The only person that can answer your question is going to be a family practice Doctor. Without knowing your history its hard to determine what it can be.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS